Safety Instructions, disclaimer for Ganzfeld Light Mask
The Light Mask is a consumer product designed for stress release, relaxation, well-being and to help you quickly achieve the alpha – theta brain states. The Light Mask is not a medical device and has not been evaluated by any regulatory authority in any country and has not been approved by any government agency. It is not approved or intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please consult a health practitioner for any medical or health condition before using the product. Results using the Light Mask will vary for each person and we cannot take responsibility for any psychological effects and risk which may result from the use of it.
Light devices are generally safe but you may experience some mild, short lasting side effects such as eye strain, mood change, etc. If you experience any discomfort, stop using the device immediately. Never use the device if the cable is damaged, this could result in electric shock. You should contact your retailer for assistance.
Ganzfeld Light Mask is not suitable for:
– People with epilepsy or similar photosensitive conditions
– People who suffer Manic-depressive psychosis or mood disorder
– Persons living with a pacemaker
– Children under the age of 12 years
– Persons with an eye disease such as, but not limited to, cataracts, glaucoma, retinal disorders e.g. macular degeneration), or previous eye surgery
– Persons sensitive to light (some medications can create an increased sensitivity to light)